Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
Your vacation dreams are about to set sail on a magical voyage that only Disney could create. Enjoy legendary Disney service and entertainment aboard Disney Magic with incomparable dining, exciting ports of call, and day after day of wonder-filled adventure. Here, specially designed areas and activities let adults, families, teens, and children play together and separately, creating magical memories that last a lifetime. Start planning your Disney Cruise Line vacation today.
The new Disney Fantasy starts sailing in April, 2020- reserve your place today!
Designed to reflect the glamour of the golden age of cruising during the 1930s, the Disney Fantasy is seen as a thematic extension of the Disney Cruise Line fleet. Scheduled for completion in 2020, the new ocean liner will feature the same attention to detail Disney is known for, while introducing new and immersive, one-of-a-kind venues and experiences for everyone in the family.
Building on the classic style of her sister ship, the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy is the regal fourth cruise liner in the expanding Disney Cruise Line fleet. Featuring 14 towering decks, a ship length of 1,115 feet and a maximum width of 125 feet, the 128,000-ton vessel includes 1,250 staterooms and has the capacity to comfortably accommodate 4,000 passengers-along with the over 1450 Cast and Crew Members who tend to the needs of every cruise Guest each and every day.
As can be expected from Disney, the cruise liner was specially designed with families in mind, combining sleek style and convenient facilities with splashes of Disney magic. Year-round, you and your family are invited to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise adventure aboard the Disney Fantasy. Discover for yourself the vast array of comforts, outstanding service and timeless beauty of a ship that captures the hearts and imaginations of everybody who steps on board.
|Disney Fantasy Facts|
- Launch Date: April 7, 2020
- Officers: International
- Crew: International
- Gross tonnage: 128,000
- Length (ft.): 1,115
- Decks: 14
- Total Staterooms: 1,250
- Passengers: 4,000
- Crew and Cast: Over 1450
- Registry: The Bahamas
- Home Port: Port Canaveral, Florida
Disney Cruise Line pools aboard the Disney Fantasy include 3 themed freshwater pools, a water play area for very young ones, and an exciting standalone waterslide open each and every day of your cruise vacation.
AquaDuck is an exciting "water coaster" located on Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Fantasy. During the ride, Guests are propelled at high speeds through an acrylic tube on a thrilling journey up, down, around and off the side of the ship, through the Forward Funnel-down a span of 4 decks-into a lazy river.
- Donald's Pool:
Donald's Pool, one of 3 freshwater pools on the Disney Fantasy, is located on Deck 11, Midship. Families can enjoy a dip in the pool or relax poolside where they can soak up some sun while out at sea.
- Mickey's Pool:
Mickey's Pool, one of 3 freshwater pools on the Disney Fantasy, is a 2-foot deep children's pool shaped like Mickey Mouse that's located at Deck 11, Midship. Designed for young kids, the pool features Mickey Mouse's smiling face at the pool bottom
- Nemo's Reef:
Nemo's Reef on the Disney Fantasy is a fanciful water play area designed for children. It is located on Deck 11, Midship, adjacent to Mickey's Pool. Featuring fountains, bubblers and pop jets, this fun-filled splash deck stars some of your favorite characters from the hit Disney-Pixar movie, Finding Nemo.
- Quiet Cove Pool:
Quiet Cove Pool, one of 3 freshwater pools on the Disney Fantasy, is a pool located at Deck 11, Forward reserved for Guests 18 years of age and older. Conveniently connected to the pool is the Cove Bar, an elegant "watering hole" for cocktails and other beverages.
Activies and Entertainment
Boasting Broadway-caliber, musical live shows starring some of your favorite Disney Characters in the Walt Disney Theatre, and first-run movies in the Buena Vista Theatre, entertainment on the Disney Fantasy is sure to delight and inspire everyone in your family.
- The Buena Vista Theatre, one of 2 large theatre venues on the Disney Fantasy, is an opulent cinema located at Deck 4 and 5, Midship that screens first-run films-some in stunning Disney Digital 3-D--and other popular motion pictures.
- Character Greetings, where kids and adults can meet and greet Disney Characters, occur throughout the Disney Fantasy, both in designated places and during special surprise appearances.
- The Walt Disney Theatre, one of 2 large theatre spaces on the Disney Fantasy, is an enormous live performance setting that presents original Disney live shows, as well as first-run and digital 3-D movies. It is located at Deck 3 and 4, Forward.
- Boasting orchestra seating on Deck 3 and balcony seating on Deck 4, the extravagant Walt Disney Theatre provides an extraordinary venue for enjoying the Broadway-style Disney live shows that can be found only on a Disney cruise. From enchanting original Disney musicals to family-friendly variety acts, the theatre offers an unforgettable entertainment experience at sea.
Dining aboard the Disney Fantasy promises a culinary confection of fresh, expertly prepared dishes with a dash of Disney magic. Offering eclectic menus, wondrously themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to feast on the finest dining at sea.
- Animator's Palate:
Animator's Palate on the Disney Fantasy is a wondrously themed, Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Aft that serves contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine with an American flair for dinner
Cabanas on the Disney Fantasy is an indoor/outdoor casual dining restaurant located on Deck 11, Aft that serves a variety of fresh food favorites. During breakfast and lunch, Cabanas offers the finest in made-to-order dining; at dinnertime, Cabanas is transformed into an elegant table-service restaurant serving Main Dining specialties.
- Enchanted Garden:
Enchanted Garden on the Disney Fantasy is a large-sized, Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 2, Mid-ship. Recalling the gardens of Versailles, Enchanted Garden boasts a market-inspired menu of tasty seasonings from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner-and a wondrous environment that magically transforms from day to night over the course of the dining experience.
Palo is an intimate Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that serves traditional Northern Italian cuisine- with a delectable contemporary twist-for dinner nightly. Along with its exquisite cuisine and upscale atmosphere, Palo offers ocean views and an elegant decor--a perfect romantic setting for Guests 18 years of age or older.
Remy is a romantic Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that serves the finest in French-inspired cuisine for dinner. Offering the most elegant dining experience on board, Remy boasts sweeping ocean views and a warm, sophisticated decor-the perfect intimate setting for Guests 18 years of age and older.
Lounges and Night Life
Disney Cruise Line nightclubs and lounges aboard the Disney Fantasy are wondrously themed areas where adults and kids can dance, enjoy live music and participate in games and activities.
- Bon Voyage, a tranquil lounge located on Deck 3, Midship aboard the Disney Fantasy, is a cozy bar where families can enjoy a refreshing beverage or snack throughout the day. Bon Voyage offers a sophisticated Art Deco retreat for Guests to relax and unwind at the bar or in its comfortable sitting area.
- Cove Cafe, an adults-only lounge located on Deck 11, Forward aboard the Disney Fantasy, is a cheerful hangout where adults can enjoy a cocktail, gourmet coffee or snack while perusing a magazine, watching television or surfing the Internet.
This peaceful spot-featuring furnishings and artwork inspired from the glamorous Art Deco era of the 1920s and 1930s-also provides a selection of magazines and books, a large flat-screen television broadcasting the latest national news, as well as WiFi-enabled cafe laptops (available at an additional charge) to surf the Internet and check email while at sea.
- Currents on the Disney Fantasy is an outdoor bar that boasts a panoramic view located on Deck 13, Forward where Guests can relax with a refreshing beverage amid the warm ocean breezes. Perched high onboard one of the ship's upper decks, Current features cozy deck chairs, making it an ideal place to catch some rays while onboard.
- Meridian is an adults-only lounge located on Deck 12, Aft on the Disney Fantasy, where Guests can enjoy an aperitif or a post-dinner drink and visit the adjacent cigar bar on the outside deck. The Meridian name is in reference to the venue's location, which is located between Palo and Remy.
The design of Meridian pays homage to world travel. Inspired by the early days of sea travel, the decor features a navigational tool embedded in the floor, while leather maps embossed with passport stamps from around the world adorn the walls. Adding to the atmosphere, a constellation map lit up with twinkling celestial markings hangs overhead.
- Vista Cafe on the Disney Fantasy is a cafe bar located on Deck 4, Midship that serves beverages and snacks throughout the day. It's the perfect place for Guests to enjoy coffee and a pastry in the morning and a pre- or post-dinner or live-show cocktail at night.
Adorned in old-world Art Deco glamour, Vista Cafe is also a state-of-the-art hotspot, offering convenient wireless connectivity for surfing the Internet while out at sea. Additionally, a photo kiosk is located on the premises for Guests looking to view pictures available at Shutters, the one-stop photo shop and professional photography studio located onboard the Disney Fantasy.
- Waves on the Disney Fantasy is a laid-back, open-air bar located on Deck 12, Aft. The venue provides a breezy, scenic vantage point where Guests can unwind with a refreshingly cold drink while out at sea.