Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
Cruise Ports - Cruise Line Deals
Port Canaveral Cruise Departures
|Each cruise ship offers a variety of activities some of which include great vacation shore excursion in the different ports, extravagant Las Vegas and Broadway-style onboard productions, children's programs and entertainment, cruise dancing, midnight buffets, onboard casino gambling, specialty boutiques, spas, fitness centers, lounges, game rooms and sporting activities. Cruise from Port Canaveral!|
Florida cruise departure ports:
Cape Canaveral: Port Canaveral
Fort Lauderdale: Port Everglades
Tampa: Tampa Bay
Miami: Port of Miami-Dade
|Cruise From Port Canaveral, Florida in 2020|
The following cruise lines offer departures from Florida ports.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Ports: Canaveral, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Jacksonville. Known as "The Most Popular Cruise Line in the World?". Carnival Cruise Lines currently operates 23 cruise ships and most with pool slides.
- Celebrity Cruises - Ports: Fort Lauderdale, Miami. Top Premium cruise line offering luxury, award-wining cuisine and five-star entertainment. Celebrity Cruises - Voted one of the World's Best Cruise Lines by Cond?Nast
- Costa Cruises - Port: Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise "Italian-style" on contemporary ships with Italian influences with cruise destinations to Bermuda, Caribbean and Transatlantic.
- Crystal Cruises - Port: Miami. Luxury cruise line providing Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, Europe, Transatlantic, Panama Canal and west coast cruise destinations.
- Cunard Line - Port: Fort Lauderdale. 6 star Luxury British service aboard the true ocean liner Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria.
- Discovery Cruises - Port: Fort Lauderdale. Day cruises to the Bahamas.
- Disney Cruise Line - Port: Canaveral. Premium cruise line with legendary Disney service and entertainment catering to adults, families, teens, and children - fun for all ages.
- Holland America Line - Ports: Fort Lauderdale, Tampa. Premium cruise line offering an elegant, traditional style of cruising. Holland America Cruises, World Cruises, Caribbean Cruises, Alaskan Cruises, Europe Cruises, Mediterranean Cruises all on Five star luxury.
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Port: Miami. Freestyle Cruising? to Caribbean and Mexico in a less structured environment.
- Princess Cruises - Port: Ft. Lauderdale. Premium cruise line with emphasis on personal choice on a wide variety of cruise destinations and itineraries.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Port: Fort Lauderdale. A large luxury cruise line with several six-star rated ships including smaller yacht-like vessels.
- Royal Caribbean International - Ports: Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa. Over 22 ships servicing world wide destinations, itineraries and schedules.
- Seabourn Cruise Line - Port:Fort Lauderdale. Ultra-luxury cruises on small, yacht-like ships.
|Cruise departing from Port Canaveral|
|Last Minute Port Canaveral Cruises|
|Port Canaveral: Preferred Cruise Lines|
Cruise from Port Canaveral, FL. USA
Port Canaveral is the second busiest cruise port in the world with over 4 million cruise passengers each year. Carnival, Disney, Royal Caribbean International, Holland America, and Norwegian Cruise Line are some of the many cruise lines which offer cruise destinations from Port Canaveral, Florida.
The Space Coast, as the area around Port Canaveral has come to be known, has become one of the top tourist destinations in Florida. The magnificent Kennedy Space Center is the embodiment of the promise that President John F. Kennedy made to the nation in the early 1960?s. Even after hundreds of space explorations, shuttle launches at Cape Canaveral are still a special event. Although it's easy to spend an entire day at the Kennedy Space Center, there is plenty more to see and do around Port Canaveral. For one, the government purchased too much land around Cape Canaveral. Instead of just selling it back, the land has been designated as wildlife refuges and nature preserves. Nature lovers will not want to miss the beautiful hikes through Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, or the gorgeous sights that surround the Canaveral National Seashore. Just south of Cape Canaveral is Cocoa Beach, which has become a surfer's nirvana.
|DIRECTIONS TO PORT CANAVERAL|
Name of Port:
Name/Location of Pier:
|Cruise Terminal #5|
9245 Charles M. Rowland Drive
Cape Canaveral, Florida
|45 miles, approximately 45 minutes|
(All travel times depending on traffic conditions)
|Taxis are available. Approximately $65 one way.|
(Rates subject to change)
|Parking is $12 per day, any vehicle over 20' is $24 per day. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, traveler?s check or cash. All parking is on first come, first serve basis with no reservations permitted. There are special areas designed for parking for the disabled, however we do not provide free parking unless it is (1) a vehicle with specialized equipment, such as ramps, lifts, or foot or hand controls, for use by a person who has a disability, or (2) a vehicle that is displaying the Florida Toll Exemption permit (call 1-800-983-2435 #2 for an exemption form). Limited free parking is available in "Daytime Only" parking lots at each Cruise Terminal for persons having business at the Terminal or aboard the Cruise Ship only during the hours the ship is docked at the Terminal.|
(Rates subject to change)
|FROM NORTH - Take I-95 South to Exit 17 (Broad Street). Make a left on to Broad Street. Enter Main Gate at Navy Yard. Continue on Broad Street. The Cruise Terminal is the last building on the right.|
|FROM NORTH OR SOUTH - Take I-95, to 528 East and exit at 401 North. (Sign indicating North Cruise Terminals). Cruise Terminals on right. Sign on 528 West is lit when ship is in port indicating direction.|
What's Included In The Price Of A Cruise?
There are cruise vacations to suit every budget, from the cost-conscious to the most luxurious. Even more important, a cruise offers the best travel value for your money, because almost everything is included in the upfront price. Your fare includes:
- Cruise Activities
- Onboard Service
- And Special Cruise Programs
Cruise Rewards is your best source for discount cruises and vacations. We?ve been offering discount cruises on-line since 1992! Most internet sites promise discount cruises, however, it is our exceptional service that sets us apart from all the other cruise agencies.
Our staff of Certified Cruise Specialists is expertly trained and all are experienced cruise vacationers. Many sites offer cheap cruises on the web, however, most travel experts recommend dealing with an experienced cruise agent before making a decision regarding discount cruises. Our discount cruises are packaged with great valued service. Discount cruises available on all Major Lines! If you?re looking to book a Major Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise, Costa Cruises, Disney, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Thomson Cruises, or something on a Luxury Line: Celebrity Cruise Line, Cunard, Crystal Cruises, Oceania, Regent Seven Seas, Silversea, Seadream, Windstar, you?ll find that we can handle your request with ease. How about a River Cruise? Amadeus Waterways or Viking River Cruises. Don?t book discount cruises elsewhere before giving us a call 1 800 435-7967!